By default, Taskheat uses your system language. However, if for some reason you want to use it in a different language, you can follow these steps:
On a Mac:
- Open the System Preferences on your Mac
- Select Language & Region preferences pane
- Switch to Apps tab
- Click the [+] button and select Taskheat from the upper popup and the language you prefer in the lover.
- Click Add.
On an iPhone or iPad:
- Open Settings
- Scroll down and select Taskheat
- Tap on Language
- You can also change the preferred languages list for all of your application in the Settings ▸ General ▸ Language & Region
It will apply the custom language setting to Taskheat only.
If you, as a native speaker, spot any inconsistencies, typos, or mistranslations in your native language, please let us know.