Taskheat can work locally without synchronizing its data to the cloud.
Here's is how you can turn off iCloud data synchronization for Taskheat:
On the Mac:
- Open System Preferences ▸ Apple ID
- Click iCloud in the left pane
- Click the "Options…" button to the right of "iCloud Drive."
- Uncheck the switch before Taskheat in the sheet that will appear.
On the iPhone or iPad:
- Open Settings app
- Tap your Apple ID (on the top of the list)
- Tap iCloud
- Scroll down to find Taskheat
- Uncheck the switch to the right of Taskheat
If you change your mind, you can always turn it back on.
It is essential to mention that if you use iCloud synchronization, your data is securely stored on Apple's remote servers. We don't have any access to it.