The crash reports are a vital part of the issue investigation process. Also, they are essential to developing a fix to a problem that caused them. So, in case if you have encountered one, we encourage you to share it with us.
Please follow the instructions below to send us these reports:
On a Mac:
- Open Console.app from Application/Utilities
- Select Crash Reports from the sidebar
- In the search field in the top right corner of the window, type "taskheat".
- Select all reports that will appear and click the Share button on the toolbar and choose Mail
- Send reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
On an iPad or iPhone:
- Navigate to your device Settings > Privacy > Analytics > Analytics Data.
- Scroll through the list to find Taskheat events. It is sorted alphabetically.
- Tap one of these events.
- Tap the share icon at the top right.
- Please email it to email@example.com
We'll do our best to release an update that will fix the issue.
Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience.